phuongdough

Hey, its all about me.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No Photo Post

I usually like to have photos in my updates, but life has been quiet in the lead up to Good Vibrations and not much has taken place.
So here's an update on some happenings:
  • The temporary measure my dentist put over my root canal, crumbled last night - as I was eating FISH FINGERS. I will now be saving to get a crown. Very exciting, saving for dental work....
  • I've decided to cut pilates down to one day a week. I need more time to eat fish fingers, you see.
  • Vogue Forum got a mention in the STM magazine, in an article about Stella McCartney's new range for Target. Go Vogue Forum. Join us - talk fashion, learn how to spot a knock off handbag and get excited about spending all your money on clothes - its the only way to live.

Five days, till 20 of us pile into a bus and head out to Belvoir to see Beastie Boys and Jurassic 5, I shall be sure to report on our adventure shortly :)